How ARAS can assist you
How Abuse Prevention Program Advocates can assist you
The Abuse Prevention Program advocates can provide the following services through the delivery of advocacy, information and education. This includes:
- Information about rights, entitlements and responsibilities.
- Providing options to help you resolve your concerns.
- Advocating to service providers on your behalf.
- Support to implement strategies to reduce and/or stop the abuse.
- Promotion of the rights of older people.
- Information sessions to community groups.
- Informative and interactive education sessions to service providers, TAFE and University students, and Allied Health professionals in hospitals.
- Assist service providers with policies to ensure the rights of older people are upheld.