Aged Care System Navigator Trial
About the Trial
The Aged Care System Navigator Trial is a free service that assists people to access aged care services at home.
ARAS delivers the Trial in Northern Adelaide Metropolitan, Gawler and Barossa.
What we provide
Our Navigator staff can assist you or your loved ones by:
- Providing information about My Aged Care.
- Providing individualised support to:
- register with My Aged Care
- identify home care needs and service options
- communicate with My Aged Care on your behalf
- activate aged care services with your local provider
- follow-up after services commence to ensure you are satisfied that the service meets your needs.
Click here to download the program flyer.
In this video, our Navigator Specialist Scott briefly talks about the Trial. Click below to see Scott's video:
Contact our team
- Phone: (08) 8232 5377
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Trial, funded by the Australian Government, is a national consortium of consumer-focused organisations with COTA Australia as the lead agency.