Conference Registrations are now Open!
Aged Rights Advocacy Services (ARAS) is proud to present its 14th World Elder Abuse Awareness Day (WEAAD) Conference 'Elder Abuse: Building Trust' on Monday 17th June 2019 at the Stamford Grand Adelaide, Glenelg, South Australia.
Confirmed and Invited Speakers
- The Hon Stephen Wade – Minister for Health & Wellbeing
- Hon. Dr Kay Patterson - Australian Human Rights Commission
- Jeanette Walters - Director of Intergovernment Relations and Ageing, Office for Ageing Well
- Dr Kate Barnett – Director, Stand Out Report
- Russell Westacott & Deidre Timms - Co-Chairs of Elder Abuse Action Australia (EAAA)
- Janet Anderson - Aged Care Quality and Safety Commissioner
- South Australia Police – Family and Domestic Violence Section of the Public Protection Branch
- Jenni Caruso – Lecturer Adelaide University
Full program will be available shortly.