Advocates - Expressions of Interest
- Opportunity to work on a full-time, part-time, job share or casual basis
- Salary Sacrifice benefits
- City fringe location
- Flexible, family friendly workplace
- SCHADS Award Classification Level 5
Due to organisation growth and expanding opportunities, ARAS is seeking expressions of interest from suitably qualified candidates for the role of Advocate.
The Aged Rights Advocacy Service (ARAS) offers a free, confidential and state-wide service to older people, or their representatives, who are:
- Consumers or potential consumers of community based aged care services including community aged care packages;
- Living in a Retirement Village;
- Consumers or potential consumers of services in Australian Government subsidised aged care facilities; or
- At risk of, or experiencing, abuse by someone they should be able to trust.
ARAS provides advocacy assistance to support older people to uphold their rights and their responsibilities.
ARAS is the South Australian component of the National Aged Care Advocacy Program.
The ARAS website provides more information about the range of work that ARAS undertakes, including advocacy, information and education sessions.
Click here to download the full Position Description. Applicants must clearly address the requirements of the person specification in their application.
Applications, which must be made through www.seek.com.au, can be addressed to Marie Davis, Human Resources Manager, Aged Rights Advocacy Service.
Applications will close on 18th December 2018, and late applications may not be considered.
For further information, please call Human Resources on 08 8232 5377.